UI:TestAId is a tailored solution with a wide range of possibilities for User Interface (UI) and Human Machine Interface (HMI). Inaccurate and time consuming post processing becomes a thing of the past as UI:TestAId allows efficient analysis and extraction of required information from a Graphical User Interface (GUI).
OUR ADDED VALUE
- Object detection on UI
- Object tracking on UI
- Smart assitant for labeling
- Text recognition / advanced OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- Agile training for custom font style
- Operating in live and offline mode
- Labeling for KPI process on UI
- Classification of recognized objects on the user interface based on your requirements
- Data extraction with time stamp or frame number in XML/JSON/MAT/ HDF5 format
- Works with all common video input devices
- Perfectly integrated to your PROVEtech test solution
- Also available as standalone solution
With the technological advancements, test and validation become increasingly complex and difficult. They often include a large number of tedious test cases, which require huge manual efforts. For example, many automobile manufactures are replacing the classical instrument cluster with touch-control HMI. While the product provides more functions and information, the system reliability needs to be validated. All icons and contents on the user interface must be checked manually for weeks or even months in order to find possible failures or errors during its operation.
The fast and live operated UI:TestAId works reliably, can process any UI/HMI live or record it as video. We integrated the function of camera settings. It enables users to configure all camera parameters and save them for testing.
The tool contains our AI-Core modules, which offer the complete process from labeling to training and testing. All AI-Core modules are managed in a plugin mechanism. Users can personalize the test functions according to the test specification.
The integrated AI-Core modules enable efficient and flexible adaptation to the dynamically changing designs and requirements of HMI/UI. What used to mean weeks of configuration and customization with classic tools is now possible in minutes thanks to UI:TestAId.