Is your company a global player? Do you face issues with world-wide database access? Is your database access dependent on the network status? Go ahead with our database replication solution!
A basic infrastructure setup with at least one or two virtual servers per site and the according licenses for the underlying software, will allow you direct access with short latency period to your data around the world. Moreover you can add more database nodes as you move to new sites around the globe.
OUR ADDED VALUE
- Efficient exchange of data around the world
- Minimize latency periods and optimize utilization of the bandwidth
- Ensure data redundancy and immediate data source replacement
- Strengthening the worldwide cooperation between the various teams
- Speed up critical parts of your projects that depend on remote databases
- Best solution for data source after relocation of test systems
Consider a simple scenario with two teams working in different offices – they might even be located on different continents. Both teams are supposed to access the database, but there is a bottleneck! Only a single database exists at Branch office A.
As both teams equally require access to all the data contained in the server, this approach might result in data inconsistencies and high latency for Team B.
Thus, the database replication can not only bridge large distances but also is an important countermeasure for
insufficient infrastructure setup.
- Bi-directional (multi-master) replication: most common practice used in case of multiple teams work with the same data
- Uni-directional (mirroring / reporting) replication: used for data backup or reporting of data
- Data distribution (data split): used to distribute diff erent data to diff erent locations
- Data consolidation: used to gather data from multiple database sources